Apply for the ASCO Numatics 2013 Industrial Automation Engineering Scholarship
Must currently be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in an instrumentation,
systems, electrical, mechanical, or automation discipline at a U.S. educational
institution accredited by an agency recognized by the Council on Higher Education
- Applicants must be entering junior or senior year in a four-year undergraduate degree program, or enrolled in a graduate program.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student for the 2013/2014 academic year.
- Applicant must have at least an overall GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be U.S. citizen or legal U.S. resident.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Winning participants are not eligible to apply for future ASCO Numatics scholarships.
- ASCO Numatics employees and relatives are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarships will be paid directly to recipient’s educational institution.
- The application period is now closed please, check back for information regarding the 2014/2015 academic year.