About the ASCO Numatics Industrial Automation Engineering College Scholarship
The ASCO Numatics engineering scholarship is merit-based and will be awarded on the candidate’s potential for leadership and for making a significant contribution to the engineering, instrumentation, systems, and automation professions, particularly as they relate to the application of fluid control and fluid power technologies. Scholarship recipients may be eligible for an ASCO Numatics internship.
ASCO Numatics will award two, $5,000 scholarships to U.S. engineering students who are pursuing careers in industrial automation-related disciplines. Additionally, ASCO Numatics will make $1,000 grants to the engineering departments of the colleges in which the winners are enrolled.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Applications must be received by ASCO Numatics no later than May 24, 2013 to be eligible.
- For the 2013/2014 school year, applicants must be entering junior or senior year in a four-year undergraduate degree program, or enrolled in a graduate program.
- Winning participants are not eligible to apply for future ASCO Numatics scholarships.
- ASCO Numatics employees and relatives are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarships will be paid directly to recipient’s educational institution.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or legal U.S. resident.